Call for Presentations
The abstract deadline for presentations has passed.
The Conference Planning Committee is now accepting abstracts for presentations and panel discussions.
Submission Deadline: Monday, March 3, 2014
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Abstracts must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstracts may be 150 words at most.
- Abstracts must include:
- A presentation title
- Contact information (name, organization, address, e-mail address, and phone number). Please indicate if you are a student.
- All presenters must register for the conference. One reduced-rate registration will be available for each accepted presentation.
- Presenters are eligible to earn certification or re-certification points for Contributions to the Professional Component of the GISP application.
- We will provide laptops with presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Acrobat).
- Internet connectivity is available.
- Please bring all presentation files on a USB drive.
- Please include a short (50-75 words at most) introduction that a session moderator will use to introduce you.
All applicants will be notified of acceptance by e-mail by March 14, 2014.